Do you want to get to know an excellent receiver and know why we recommend it for the best value for money among the best receivers? Keep reading!
Here is the Yamaha R-S300, an essential style receiver with an aluminum front panel and a power output of 55W on two stereo channels. If you want to set two different zones of music distribution, the selector A, B A + B will make the task easier. The phono input ensures excellent listening from your vinyls without losing body. Let’s look at the technical features together with the comments and opinions we analyzed.
Yamaha R-S300 Review
Product Name: Yamaha R-S300
Product Description: Receiver Hi-Fi Yamaha R-S300 is designed for high-quality and rich sound transmission through two channels. Even with poor voice you will achieve high-quality sound. Yamaha R-S300 is equipped with analog inputs designed to read information from equipment manufactured by Apple, as well as external USB media.
The Yamaha R-S300 stereo receiver has an elegant aluminum front panel and smooth as silk volume knobs and input selector. Touching them, you understand what is the true quality that Yamaha declares!
Easy to use
Value for money
- Power of 55W on 2 stereo channels
- Receiver with 4 RCA audio inputs
- Multi room functionality that allows you to spread to a second room
- FM / AM tuner with 40 station presets
- TV remote
- Phono input for listening to vinyls
- There is no optical audio input in this receiver
- It is not possible to connect audio video in HD as there are no HDMI ports
- Many customers complain about the non-excellent quality of the AM / FM radio channels that do not do justice to the high stereo quality of this integrated receiver