Gigabyte Z370P D3
Processor brand: Intel
Maximum RAM size: 64 GB
The latest Intel family, or that of the Coffee Lake processors, is one of the most advanced technologies currently available for desktop computers. With this motherboard, you can make the most of them.
The Gigabyte Z370P D3 motherboard was built as an economic model to support only the 8th generation Intel processors, namely the Coffee Lake just mentioned. These processors are built with 14 nm technology, to further improve the computing power.
Moreover, with this Gigabyte motherboard you will have 4 DIMM slots for DDR4 RAM, reaching a maximum of 64 GB. And for the video sector, you will have 3 PCIe x16 slots to install your video card. So you can create a good gaming computer without spending too much.
With the Gigabyte Z370P motherboard, you’ll have a high number of inputs available. On the back, in fact, you can find as many as four USB 3.0 ports, and two USB 2.0, along with the HDMI video output and the Ethernet port. You will certainly not have problems using all your best devices.
The Coffee Lake processors are the most advanced Intel in the world, and with this motherboard, you can use one. A rather inexpensive motherboard, for mid-range computers!
Gigabyte Z370P D3 Review
Product Name: Gigabyte Z370P D3
Product Description: Gigabyte Z370P D3 motherboard is designed to work together with the latest generation Intel processors. Among its distinctive features - increased performance, increased energy efficiency and support for advanced DDR4 – relevant features that provide exceptional performance of the next generation desktop PC.
Gigabyte Z370P D3 motherboard is a component from a proven brand. It is adapted for use in a variety of computers, including gaming. The Board provides ample opportunities to create the perfect Assembly. Buyers only need to choose the components for installation on it.
Value for money
- Motherboard for Intel Coffee Lake processors, with Z370 chipset
- It has 4 slots for DDR4 RAM, up to 64 GB total
- Equipped with three PCIe x16 slots for the video card
- Great assortment of USB ports on the back
- Complete package with everything you need
- Quality of Gigabyte materials, always robust
- Rather economical
- The only video output is a single HDMI port
- It does not support Intel 6th and 7th generation processors, despite having the same socket
- Motherboard is not designed to create high-end PCs