If you’re looking for a receiver that has everything you could want, keep reading. The Denon AVR-X2300 is among the best on the market: this receiver is a product with a very elegant design that can give you an excellent home theater experience . The Denom has an enviable connectivity: you can connect in wifi, bluetooth or ethernet cable and with your smartphone you can listen to your music or watch your videos by sending them with Airplay directly to your TV.
The Dolby Hd and the incredible number of input devices that you can connect will not scare you: the Denon has thought of you by providing a microphone that through the initial wizard will set the optimal parameters based on the acoustics of your home.
Denon AVR-X2300 Review
Product Name: Denon AVR-X2300
Product Description: Powerful 7.2 channel receiver plays loud, clear, realistic sound, power per channel is 150W. It supports Dolby Atmos audio technology, which provides a 5-channel configuration of three-dimensional realistic sound, allowing the viewer to dive deeper into the atmosphere of the film.
The Denon AVR X 2300 receiver is great for use in home theater systems. It provides surround sound, which can be customized to suit the individual preferences of the owner.
- Sound quality
- Easy to use
- Remote control
- Value for money
- Receiver with Wifi, Bluetooth and Ethernet connectivity
- Dolby DTS HD Decoder last generation to experience home theater quality
- 2 optical audio inputs
- Multi room functionality that allows you to spread to a second room
- Internet Radio and FM / AM tuner with DTS technology
- 8 inputs and USB port
- Outstanding graphic interface and wizard to set audio parameters
- Power of 150W on 7 channels
- App for smartphone control
- Some customers complain about the choice of plastic as a material for the front panel and knobs: for such an excellent receiver the aluminum would have been more elegant