Are you looking for the best earphones to be able to follow you during sports but have a very limited budget? And then we have the right product for you, the Headphones Mpow MPBH088AR Sport.
These earphones are very inexpensive, but with really excellent features. Let’s start with the design: they are aesthetically beautiful, very light to wear, only 10g, and comfortable to carry, thanks to the included earphones holder. The earphones are joined by a flat wire that, in case of need, you can shrink through a clip, included, to make it even closer to your face and prevent it from moving while you move. They are resistant to water and sweat, as per IPX7 standards.
The headphones come with a headband that helps keep the earphones in place while you practice your favorite sport. The bow, as confirmed by some reviews, could be a little bit big if you have a very small auricle. In the package you have available rubber pads of different sizes and also a type in memoryfoam: with each ear its rubber pad.
The MPBH088AR earphones allow you to hear up to 7h of music with just 1.5h of charging, one of the best values for cheap headphones. They are universal and you can quickly connect them with your smartphone or other devices via Bluetooth 4.1. The audio reproduction is very good, quite balanced, even if sometimes it slightly leans towards the bass. Considering that they are earphones designed for sports, rather than for high fidelity audio reproduction, the result is quite good.
The implementation of the ATPX also contributes to a better sound rendering, where also the transmitting device is supplied with it, and the system of cancellation of the background noise. The use of the right rubber will be useful for a better sound insulation. The MPBH088AR stereo headphones implement Rock-Solid Bass technology.But in addition to listening to music, these in-ear headphones allow you to answer and make hands-free calls directly by pressing the appropriate button on the right earpiece. Here, here, you will find all the keys needed to be able to adjust the volume, manage the tracks you are listening to, manage incoming calls and much more, simply with different pressures on the dedicated key.
To be cheap in-ear earphones they behave very well and could only enter into our special classification. If you are not looking for headphones that reproduce sound in high quality, but allow you to run safely in the company of the best music, then these stereo headphones are just right for you.
Mpow Flame2 Review
Product Name: Mpow Flame2
Product Description: The headset has full protection against water according to IPX7 standard.HD bass sound With well-tuned driver, advanced CSR chip and Bluetooth 4.1 technology, Mpow Flame sports headphones produce more rich bass stereo sound with enhanced clarity, and provide faster pairing and improved wireless connection.
Mpow Flame2 is focused primarily on athletes and people who are constantly on the move. Headphones have a special ear mount that prevents them from falling out even during the most intense training. In addition, four pairs of silicone ear pads of different sizes will allow everyone to achieve the perfect fit and sound insulation.
- Battery life
- For working out
- Sound quality
- Noise cancellation
- Connection guaranteed by the Bluetooth 4.1 & CSR connection
- Earphones in ear that implement the ATPX, A2DP and CVC6.0
- Many commands are available: volume, management of what you are listening to receiving and sending phone calls
- Good the range of Bluetooth, which within a 10m radius always maintains a stable connection, even in the presence of obstacles
- Excellent autonomy, well 7h with only 1.5h of recharge and up to 220h in standby
- Design specifically designed for physical activity, for maximum stability, with an ergonomic and adjustable earpiece
- Impermeability to sweat and rain guaranteed by the IPX7 standard
- Maximum compatibility with all devices
- Very light, only 10g
- In-ear headphones that are inexpensive and offer excellent value for money
- The audio quality is not excellent, with the bass a little unbalanced, but in line with the earphones of this price range
- Voice commands are not available
- The headband that holds the earpiece may be a little bit uncomfortable for those who have a smaller auricle